Online Ticket Sales have closed!
Stores will continue selling tickets until 4pm (Friday 19th July)
A limited amount will be available at the on-site box office.
There are now Friday tickets for £15 available from there also.
Tickets are also available from the following stores across Ireland:
Head Records, Ann Street, Belfast • 028 9023 7226
Oh Yeah Music Centre, Gordon Street, Belfast • 028 9031 0845
Trevor Keys Music, 5-7 Society Street, Coleraine • 028 7134 6796
Multisound, 43 Main Street, Cavan • +353 494 361 312
Glasgowbury Office, Tobermore Road, Draperstown • 028 796 28428
Cellar Bar, St Patrick’s Street, Draperstown
Credit Union, St Patrick’s Street, Draperstown • 028 7962 8762
Cool Discs, 6 Foyle Street, Derry • 028 7126 0770
Freebird Records, 15a Wicklow Street, Dublin • +353 1 707 9955
Music City, 2 Oak Road, Dungannon • 028 8775 0000
Easy Duplication, 42 Main Street, Maguiresbridge • 028 6772 2311
KB Music, 9 Queen Street, Enniskillen • 028 6622 8082
Universal Books & Music, Church Lane, Letterkenny • +353 74 916 1869
Green Room, Lower Main Street, Letterkenny • +353 87 277 0451
Alexander Arms, 34 Main Street, Limavady • 028 7776 3443
Music Matters, 37 Railway Street, Lisburn • 028 9267 9994
Top 40, 1 Rainey Street, Magherafelt • 028 7963 3808
Declan Loughman Sports, Main Street, Castleblayney, Monaghan • +353 429 740 226
Carlin Records, 1A Hill Street, Newry • 028 3026 2878
Music Master, 4 Foundry Lane, Omagh • 028 8225 9225
Dicey Reilly’s, 30 Market Street, Strabane • 028 7138 3580
Important ticket information
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Glasgowbury reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Children aged 11 and under are admitted for free but must be accompanied by a ticket paying adult (18+) – maximum four children per adult.
- 12-15 year olds must purchase a ticket and be accompanied by a ticket paying adult (18+).
- Glasgowbury are unable to accept liability for personal damage or injuries, or loss/damage to property or motor vehicles.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search on entry.
- Strictly no glass allowed – glass will be confiscated on entry to festival/campsites.
- You may bring your own alcohol into the campsite but not into the festival site – full bar facilities are available.
- Please respect the countryside
- To protect your safety and that of others, please act responsibly and follow the directions of stewards and staff. Inappropriate behaviour may result in ejection from the event.
- Strictly no fires. Bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- Ticket holders may be filmed and sound recorded as part of the audience and by purchasing your ticket you consent to this.
- There will be no re-admission to the festival site after 10pm each night.
- Parking facilities are available at £5 per car.
- The Box Office will close at 10pm on Friday 19th July and at 8pm on Saturday 20th July. No admission to the car park/campsite after these times.
- Supervision of children is the responsibility of their approved guardian 18+
- Bring ID to verify age and identity.
- Warning: excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Strobe lighting will also be in use, please take care where appropriate.
- Any ticket holder with a medical condition is asked to make themselves known to the medical team as soon as they arrive.
- Anyone with specific access requirements is asked to make contact with Glasgowbury in advance by emailing email@example.com
- For all up to date festival information and news, please see www.glasgowbury.com
- Glasgowbury 2013 is subject to licence.
small but MASSIVE!