A number of items have been recovered from the festival site which we now want to reunite with their rightful owners.
If you think any of the following items may belong to you, please get in touch with us on 028 796 28428 or email email@example.com
- A purse belonging to Miriam Witts;
- A purse belonging to Sinead O’Neill;
- A bank card belonging to Mr C Feeney;
- A LG flip phone;
- A white coloured iphone;
- A black coloured Blackberry;
- A Samsung push phone;
- A black coloured backpack with various items inside;
- A black coloured leather jacket belonging to Catherine Cassidy;
- A key on a distinctive key ring;
- A passport belonging to Mr C O’Mianain.
Please get in touch with us as soon as you can if you think any of these things belong to you.
small but MASSIVE!